I have turned 33 today. Another day, another year. Time flies when you are busy in life. It seems like 33 years have been passed away so quickly.
Following the post from Matt Mullenweg, here’s what I’m going to aim for this year in no particular order:
- Pass the driving test and get the driving license
- Learn a new programming language (probably Objective C).
- Publish at least 2 iPhone apps
- Post at least twice a month
- Post at least one book a month I’ve enjoyed
- Don’t try to do everything myself
- Redesign 79mplus.com
- Post more personal stuff. (like this)
- Spend more time working with www.immigrationtoaustralia.info
- Launch new sites (three more)
- Engage more in physical activities (cricket/cycling)
- Spend more time with my family
- Read and understand Quran as much as possible
- Keep practising praying 5 times a day (I’m too much irregular)